- Custom web design that results in a site that is visually appealing, easy to use, optimized, converts visitors into consumers, is mobile-friendly, and encourages growth over time.
- A mobile-friendly, responsive design. 52 percent of all internet activity in the US originates from mobile devices, and Google is rolling out their mobile-first algorithm. We’ll design a site for you that looks and functions great on every screen size.
- A website that clearly communicates your company's message with all the important information on your products, services, and company culture.
- Clear calls to action, helping visitors get in touch and find you with contact info, locations, and driving directions.
- Advanced functionality such as e-commerce, password protected content, forums, event registrations, etc. You name it, we can build it.
- Direct communication with the web team to discuss the project including developing a strategy, design requirements, budget details, scope of work, schedule, etc. And for the convenience of our clients, our meetings are held using video conferencing.
- Collaboration with an assigned Project Manager to review the web process, set expectations, answer any questions and ensure you are fully aware of how your site will be built.
- An approval process of your site’s strategy, design, content, and launch.
- A customized process to fit your needs. Of course, we know schedules can be hectic at times, so we can work with you whether you want to be thoroughly or only marginally involved.
Strategy & Planning
Website Content & Design
User Interface Design